Plasitc Prototyping/ Prototype/ Mould /Plastic Injection Mold for Vehicle
|FOB Price:||US $30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $30/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Set/ Month|
|Transport Package:||PE Bag, Bubble Paper, Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: LW-02325
- Surface Finish Process: Polishing
- Plastic Material: ABS
- Application: Car, Household Appliances, Furniture, Commodity, Electronic, Home Use, Hardware
- Design Software: UG
- Certification: TS16949, CE, ISO, SGS, FDA
- Customized: Customized
- Specification: CE. ROHS, SGS
- HS Code: 85442000
- Shaping Mode: Injection Mould
- Mould Cavity: Multi Cavity
- Process Combination Type: Single-Process Mode
- Runner: Cold Runner
- Installation: Fixed
- Standard: HASCO
- Trademark: lead well
- Origin: Dongguan, China
1. Machine many materials that is economically available to choosing.
2. Typical accuracy is +/-0.1mm. Ability to hold tight tolerances and high precision.
3. The cost be cheaper than even SLA, SLS, FDM rapid prototypes depending on the geometry.
Silicone Mould & Small batch producion
Silicone mould can be produced from the master made by the RP. After finished the CNC sample, Be sanded and polished to the Surface finished required of the part, than in turn to make the Rapid silicone mould.
Its application is mainly to produce plastics in small batch by vacuum and gravity casting method. The materials normally used are PU Epoxy. The batch size is from several pieces to over hundreds.
Color matched to Pantone or supplied sample.
Silicone: Dow Corning T4 from USA
Resins: ABS resin, PP resin, Nylon resin, Rubber resin, PMMA resins, POM resin
Silicone Mold Advantage:
1. Fast tooling, normal 1 to 2 days to complete the mould.
2. Fine details can be copied
3. Easy to release parts from the mould due to the non-stick property of the silicone rubber.
4. Good surface finish.
We operates a full finishing painting and texturing service.
Prototypes can be dressed in accordance with customer requirements.
|Computer Numerical Control (CNC)||Any material that is commercially available in stock sizes. A wide variety of plastic and metal material options.ABS,PMMA,POM,PP,PU,PC,PA66,PMMA,PVC,PVE, aluminum Zinc alloy, copper, iron, steel.||+/- 0.005"|
|Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)||production-quality ABS, ABS-M30 Polycarbonate PC-ABS PC-ISOULTEM, & PPSF||+/- 0.002"|
|Low Volume production(Silicone Mould /vacuum casting)||ABS,PP,PC,PMMA,POM,Nylon ,PU and so on||+/- 0.003"|
|Precision low volume production(injection molding)||ABS,PMMA,POM,PP,PU,PC,PA66,PMMA,PVC,PVE,||+/- 0.001"|
|Metal prototypes(CNC,EDM,Drilling, Milling)||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, 17-7 PH, Brass, Phosphor Bronze, Copper, Nickel Alloys, Beryllium Copper,metal and plastic rapid prototype||+/-0.005"|
|Stereolithography (SLA)||Technician's Choice, Semi-Flexible, PE-Like Durable, PP-Like,ABS-Like High-Impact ABS-Like Rigid, PC-Like High-Temp ABS-Like High Resolution||+/- 0.002"|
|Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)||Nylon, Glass-Filled Nylon, Flame Retardant Nylon and Durable Nylon.|| +/- 0.005"|
Layer Thickness: 0.
|3D Printing||ABS or PLA. Fast to print the model within 1~2hours||+/- 0.003"|
|Surface Treatment:||- Can be painted in any color with silk LOGO|
- Semi-transparent & 100% transparent
- Laser engraving marks on surfaces
- Chrome plating
- Powder coating (Sand blasted)
|Proper for plastic and metal parts|